torsdag den 25. marts 2010

Spring, Solebox & Saucony

Spring is here! Copenhagen is hit by a strong feeling of semi-summer tendencies, and people seem to enjoy is aswell, I know i am! These arrived yesterday And it was worth the waiting! The Saucony x Solebox Shadow 90, which i featured in the first post on my blog back in January: http://cphsd.blogspot.com/2010/01/saucony-under-german-treatment.html

I was a bit terrified when i tried them on for the first time, due to the shape which is a bit different then most sneakers i tend to wear. But i think they look fire, and the fit is perfect! Size 8,5 which was the smallest in stock. My plan was to buy the new school aswell, but those retro runners seem to take the glory at the moment? I might go running in these! Denim is A.P.C New Standard.



-Mattias

1 kommentar: