fredag den 1. oktober 2010

n + N






There isn't many sneakers out there which i regret having passed on but the 670NTU was one of the few that missed in my collection, so I'm so very satisfied to finally own a pair! The Navy suede and mesh is tasty and the mint green adds some great flavour. Trust me i could actually take a bite of them ;-) The mint green is inspired by the Oxidized copper roofs which is to be found on many buildings in copenhagen: http://lh3.ggpht.com/_gbqdsjfsyoU/SmTkWjqEiCI/AAAAAAAACtM/l7a6Nz4_u6s/kbh+170903+020.jpg
Hope you enjoy the session!
-Mat




2 kommentarer:

  1. I missed out on these myself. I think i have a much more appreciation of them now knowing the idea behind the shoe. Nice pics Matti and I may have an announcement coming up...

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks V! Yes its a quite simple and nice idea they had on this colorway, it doesnt show in the pics but the Panels og the heel and "N" are reflective. Looks stealthy in the night time ;) Sounds interesting with your announcement! I'm following your blog and Flickr closesy, so i cant miss it when the time comes :)

    SvarSlet