tirsdag den 1. juni 2010

This blog has officialy gone emo

Or at least damn close to it! My bike got stolen last friday, with no sight of it anywhere. Now one matter is of course that i had put a lot of effort in that bike, but another and almost decisive matter, is that you get immobilized totally and completely. It just gets to a point where it makes no sense getting mad about it, and you just have to accept that these things do happen (unfortunately!) And i know that people experience these things all the time. The disgusting peeps doing these things have no clue what they destroy, and thats what matters me the most. I will go get myself an old bike now, which no one wants to lay their hands on! The whole fixed gear/stripped down racing/going fast and living dangerous, thing is getting a little out of hand anyway. R.I.P Peugeot, we had fun! I really liked that bike actually..




More shoes incomming!
Have a nice week out there, the sun is peeping!
-Mattias

2 kommentarer:

  1. That is uncoolt Matti! I moved "down town" 2 years ago. Since then I have lost 3 cycles! Last one last oct. As you say, they do not know the consequences we as owner go thrue. Moving outa her in a month!

    You are still only 20, so please rock em bicycles a few more years!

    Peace out chief, L.Patrick

    SvarSlet
  2. Cheers Patrick! 3 bikes, now thats a lot! Its fun to wonder over where they are at this point of time.. our bikes..

    I like your point though, might aswell get me another fast-rider some time soon. I use them everyday under all circumstances. Kicks/Bikes?

    Cheers!

    SvarSlet